how can i bind my mouse buttons
Let's first test something. The Logitech software allows you to program the side mouse buttons and the mouse has built-in memory to store the setting, correct? If the mouse has built-in memory for programming macro functions you should be able to do the following as a test:
1. In the Logitech software, program the forward side button to equal keyboard key K.
2. Save and upload the profile to the mouse.
3. Test the mouse by opening Notepad or something like it on your computer and verify that pressing the forward side button outputs K to your screen.
4. If so, close the Logitech software and confirm it still works and does not require the software to be running in the background.
5. If that still works, open the KeyMander software and set triangle button to K.
6. Open Simulation Mode and start the game.
7. Press mouse forward side button and see if the weapons switch (R6:S).
8. If so, you're good to go and you can follow those steps to program the buttons as needed.