• PR0PH3T
    When on rappel mode, the key to use for fast descent on Xbox is same the same as the sprint one, so “Ls”, and you have to hold it. In my case the key on keyboard is “L shift”, but when I hold it, it doesn’t work as intended because the character should descend quickly but instead he moves in a jerky way.
    I can share a clip if it’s needed

Sorry for bad English...
  • Moderator [Marco]

Is LS set to L shift via the button mapping assignment or via a Macro?
  • PR0PH3T
    via Macro because I have Q as button mapping assignment, should I invert it?
  • Moderator [Marco]

Try swapping it and see if you get the same issue.
  • PR0PH3T
    I swapped them and the fast descent now works but Q and E now only when not aiming, while aiming the buttons don’t work and I can’t lean the weapon... Please help
  • PR0PH3T
    I also assigned Y to a mouse button via Macro but it doesn’t work when holding another button, I think Macros are broken
  • Moderator [Marco]

What kind of mouse are you using? I want to test it out on my side.

Also is this with the keyboard and mouse going directly to the keymander or using the software and simulation mode?
  • PR0PH3T
    I’m using a Trust GXT 130 but I don’t understand what it have to do with the macros problem I have because I can’t use the keyboard buttons Q and A, by the way yes the keyboard and mouse are connected directly to the keymander, I didn’t tried with simulation mode, I only uploaded the profile and then tried it
  • Moderator [Marco]

Is there anyway you can try it in simulation mode. This may be a timing issue with the mouse.
  • Prowler
    what are you trying to get by using macros? Im not 100% sure why you need a macro for this game. Please elaborate and I will try to help.

Please try out my RB6S profile and report back if you want it does not have any macro and you can still swap weapons with middle mouse button. Search Rainbow Six Siege July Edition.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy