• PR0PH3T
    (I’m on Xbox One)

For example, Rainbow six Siege. I want to enable Q and E only while holding the right button of the mouse (LT on controller) so that Q and E will for leaning the weapon while aiming but when i’m not aiming I can use those keys for other functions. I don’t know if this function exists, if so I don’t know how to enable that, if not you should add it.
  • Moderntweety
    The profiles used macros for q to be l3 for leaning. It's there already not sure if that's what ur asking.
  • PR0PH3T
    No because with a macro I can assign the same controller button to two or more keyboard keys, instead I want to assign two or more controller buttons to a keyboard key depending on what other button I’m holding. I hope you understood, also sorry for bad English
  • Moderator [Derek]

You are trying to make a "shift" button, correct? We don't have that function right now, but may be able to come up with a work around if you can tell us exactly what you need it to do.
  • PR0PH3T
    I’m using an Xbox profile on Rainbow Six Siege. I have “Q” for Ls (Sprint/Lean left) and “E” for Rs (Melee/Lean right), I also have a macro for “L Shift” for Ls (Sprint/Lean left) and a macro for “V” for Rs (Melee/Lean right). What I want is to assign “L Shift” for Ls and “V” for Rs and Q and E assigned to nothing, but when i’m holding the “Right Button of the Mouse” (Aiming) “Q” and “E” are assigned to Ls and Rs so that I can use them for leaning the weapon while aiming but when not aiming I can assign ”Q” and “E” to others buttons or even to nothing.

Again sorry for bad English.. :lol:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy