• SourWax702
    Cannot connect to the device. Please check the USB connection and try again i tried a diffrent cable and i used the one that came with the keymander it was working fine then all of a suddon my player started moving in one direction and it just showed me a message saying keymander is doing update or something i have the latest update on my keymander and now it wont let me play
  • Moderator [Derek]

We haven't been able to reproduce this yet here but we are receiving reports of this from other users, so we need some information to help us troubleshoot it.
    1. What version/model of Xbox One are you on?
    2. What version of firmware is running on your Xbox One?
    3. What XB1 controller are you using?
    4. What firmware is running in your controller?

Also, what KeyMander software and firmware versions are you running?
  • SourWax702
    im playing on the xbox one s 2t i am running software 1.2.116 firmware 1.3.121 im using the original white xbox one controller and controller firmware is 3.1.1221.0
  • Moderator [Derek]

Can you please upgrade to the newest software and firmware here and let me know if you have the same issue?
  • SourWax702
    i updated and its still crashing like every game it crashed atleast 3 or 4 times ! i almost got this dinner but it crashed! so i had to unplug it
  • SourWax702
    sofware 1.3.122
    firmware 1.3.121
  • Moderator [Derek]

Is it not updating to 1.3.122? It should look like this when updated after going to help and pressing the circled "I":
    129eb3q80dvmqtma.jpg

If updating both software and firmware to 1.3.122 does not fix it, it may be faster to call us tomorrow if you can so we can try some things over the phone. Ask for Marco who goes by @Moderator [Marco] here and give him your screen name and this forum thread so he can see where you are in the process.

In the mean time I'm going to message you uncompressed copies of both the software and the firmware to make sure it isn't anything going wrong in the decompression process.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

More Discussions