• Alex Araneda
    Hi guys!! I just bought the keymander + wireless keyboard and mouse bundle.

And it's working awesomely on F9. I prefer it that way since the game is already keyboard friendly... But the mouse sensetivity on F9 is horrible. Is there a way to change this? I tried with the mouse buttons on the middle to downgrade it fullest but it's still way to sensitive.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Alex,

F9 is the key to switch the keyboard between typing mode and game mode. So you are using the native keyboard support (F9 1 beep), and mouse support, correct? Do you have the wireless keyboard and mouse dongle plugged into KeyMander or the console? We are working on a profile for it, but I am certain we can help you perform better using a KeyMander profile.
  • Alex Araneda
    Hi Derek!

Yeah i know, the game already support direct keyboard and mouse plug in through the playstation usb input.

But i'm using i keymander since the mouse and keyboard don't work on the same usb port on the PS4 since it's the same usb connector. But it's the sensitivity that's killing me. Everything else works just fine in F9. It's even better than using a F4 profile since then you have to use Y to change weapons instead of 1 2 3 4... So yeah, if there's like a way to change the sensitivity in another way... Please tell me haha or i'll just wait for the Profile to come out.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Alex,
    Yes, even without using a PC you can still adjust all those settings. Please see Direct Mapping here for changing the key bindings, and see the User Manual here for adjusting the sensitivity without PC.
  • Alex Araneda
    Thank you!! I figured it all out. I just had to buy a better mouse haha. Thank you so much for the help!

And yeah. Are there any old copies for horizon zero Dawn? Read what happened to the profiles and couldnt comment on the thread for some reason.
  • Samm
    Is there any way to make building for example 1.2.3.4 instaid of one button
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Sam,
    Can you be more specific how you want it to work, as I'm not sure what you mean by 1234?
  • Samm

Like for a wall 1. Stair 2. Platform 3. And triangle 4
  • Samm
    How could you set weapons to a specific letter or number
  • Moderator [Marco]

Unfortunately since there is no "Reset weapon choice" option there is no way to set Macros properly for weapon/item slots.

For building it is possible since they added a the "Reset building choice" option.
  • Caleb Banzhof
    I would like to know the controls with fortnite. i do not even know the keys for building, and i have trouble with the sensitivity it is too low. I have a razer abyssus v2 and razer deathadder chroma keyboard or something like that. I dont know how to set up the keymander for fortnite at all. So if i could be walked through it it would be wonderful
  • Moderator [Marco]

Take a look at my response your other post!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy