• Immer
    I have been using my Logitech G602 mouse with my keymander and I am noticing that when I press the side buttons, a lot of the times it won't register and there is noticeable lag when it comes to pressing any button or left clicking. Any advice?
  • Prowler
    I have not experienced any lag with my current mouse in terms of the buttons themselves. I do not own the Logitech G602 mouse so I cant help trouble shoot it from my end. You could try hooking the mouse up to your computer and map some keys to the mouse and open a word document and see if there is any lag due to the mouse itself. This would be a simple way to rule out hardware and then we could take a further look into the issue.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Are you connected directly to the KeyMander or are you connected to a PC running in Play Mode?
  • Immer
    I am connected to the Keymander. I also tried using it on the PC like Prowler mentioned and the mouse was working fine.
  • Moderator [Marco]

This may mean that the mouse needs to see a computer to work properly. But did you try using simulation or play mode through the software with the mouse connected to the computer?
  • Moderator [Derek]

Take a look at this and see if it helps.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy