• jaebyrd96
    I've been trying countless times to get the keymander software and firmware onto my mac so I can play on my xbox but nothing seems to work. I downloaded virtual box for windows 10 and it wouldn't let me download an app outside of the Microsoft store. I tried to run windows 8.1 but I needed a product key. I tried running windows 7 but the files wouldn't download. I've spent 2 full days trying to figure out how to get keymander working. Any help?
  • Moderator [Derek]

We do not have a good way to run the KeyMander software on a Mac. I believe there are other users here that got it to work, but we don't support Mac directly so there's not much we can suggest. The only way I remember seeing it work firsthand was on a Macbook running bootcamp and Windows 7. However, we are working on our Android app now, which will be followed by our iOS version.
  • HelloWorld
    I use it with Parallels to some extent, its ok to setup profiles and upload them but it crashes when you try to update the firmware. I didn't figure out a way other then using bootcamp...
  • Kevin77
    I tried using Wine and it wouldn't open Keymander on my Mac. I'm not going to buy a Windows license just to run Keymander. When is the app coming out for iOS?
  • Moderator [Derek]

We were hoping to have it live already, but we are finishing the last round of testing for our first release now.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.