• coryS
    I cannot even get past starting this file up which is the first step.
    It will not get past the loading screen and I am not even able to click the Ready button, it will not load. I have waited for a solid 20 minutes with still no success... Please respond with help ASAP.

Thanks!
    Cory
  • victor
    what are you trying to do? flash the keymander?
  • coryS
    I am trying to install the keymander software since I had just purchase the device, however I can’t even get to the home screen. It’s been loading for 3 hours now. I’ve tried re launching it but it goes back to infinitely looping.

hht5ourvwo0rbcjk.jpeg
  • Moderator [Marco]

How do you have the keymander connected to the PC? Make sure Keymander is connected to PC via PC port on the keymander and you have the POWER port or GAME port connected as well. If you do have them connected like this disconnect both cables then reconnect them to establish a new connection with your PC.
  • coryS
    Thanks for responding,

I had tried re connecting the wires. And no luck. I believe it’s something wrong with the software that I had installed of the server. I cannot launch the app to set up my keys and sensitivity. :/
  • coryS
    this is what it’s supposed to look like once it loads, however it won’t load. I let it run all night with no success. I grabbed this image off of the sponsored tutorial on YouTube.

l55sjgso0c6lg6r9.png
    Attachment
    995B9153-A03F-4110-A95A-43A06F18FB41 (301K)
  • Moderator [Marco]

Where are you connecting each wire? Are you getting any lights on the keymander?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.