• steve
    i have a Logitech g403(12000dpi) and a razer death adder(16000), both over 10k dpi. when i put the dpi to 10k(highest it goes) on the keymander program it seems to go slower. so i adjusted the sensitivity on the program but it feels really laggy like it went to like 20 + ms. but then i put it to like 3200 in the keymander program and its more accurate like PC. i maybe spent over 300+ hours messing with setting its been driving me crazy switching dpi everyday for my mouse and your program. my question is what should the dpi of my mouse program be? i play at 800 dpi for my pc games but i tried many to correspond well to the keymander program.
  • Mottflyer

Your G403 should have extra buttons on it. Set one of them in the Logitech Gaming Software to be a "DPI Cycle Button" so you can easily go back and forth between 3200DPI and 800DPI.
    dtrc3xfj8dfmpiaw.png
    nzryx5xcvyz4e7wz.png
  • steve
    what dpi should i have for the keymander software
  • Mottflyer

Keep it at 3200DPI if it's good enough, but, change it to 8200DPI if you notice an improvement.
  • TreeTrunk
    If it helps, I have a Razer Mamba Tournament Edition (16000). I play PUBG a lot and I found that if I set my mouse to 16000 dpi and then max the keymander dpi setting (10000), it runs a lot smoother.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.