• Immer
    How's it going guys? I just bought a Razer Naga Chroma mouse. I want my left and right bumper to be mapped to the 2 and 3 buttons on the mouse. I tried mapping M2 and M3 to the bumpers and it does not work. I tried M1 through M6 and non of them work. I went on the Razer software to map the mouse buttons 2 and 3 to O and P on the keyboard, plugged the mouse back into the keymander, and mapped the bumpers to O and P. It still does not work. I have no idea how to fix this proble. Plis halp
  • Immer
    Update*****
    The standard 1-4 keyboard binding for the d-pad won't work on the mouse either. All of the buttons on the mouse do not work.
  • Immer
    Update****
    Tried to use the direct mapping option and the keymander still won't recognize the side mouse buttons
  • Mottflyer

The only thing I can imagine is that your mouse buttons just aren't compatible with the KeyMander.

This is also an issue with the Razer Hex
  • Immer
    Which mice that has side buttons are compatible with the Keymander? I still have time to return the mouse and get a new one lol
  • Immer
    Actually I saw on your guys FAQ forum that the Razer Naga mice are compatible with it
  • Mottflyer

I know for sure that all Logitech products with programmable keys are compatible with the KeyMander because I use them.
  • Immer
    Thank you! I'll definitely take a look at them
  • Immer
    Out of curiosity, which mouse do you use that has the programmable keys?
  • Mottflyer

I use the G13 programmable game board and the G700s Mouse
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy