• rangers7129
    so im trying to play overwatch with my ps4 on my new keymander its been hell. I raised my senstivity to the in game and whenever i look to the left or right or up and down its really twitchy, Is there something I need to change? Is it because im using a wireless mouse, or is keymander bad? can somebody just give me the perfect profile to use? Im honestly on the brink of returning it, ive been working on it for 8 hours and it still hasnt got any better

My Aim Look Mode is
    XY:75
    In game acceleration: 35
    Diagnol acceleration: 80%
    Deadzone setting: circular

Ads Mode
    ADS delay time:23 millisecond
    xy: 80
    In-game acceleration: 25
    Diagnol acceleration:80%
    Deadzone setting :circular
  • RoyCFW
    Hey Rangers, you could try what I am using. I struggled for a long time for finding the perfect settings for my Keymander, and yeah it is hard. First search your mouse op on google and set the dpi in the software. Then set your Diagonal Accelleration for Aim look mode to 100% and for ADS Mode to 1%.

Turn the IN Game acceleration to 60% for Both Aim look mode and ADS mode.

Try to max your settings IN-game and keep your sensitivity of the keymander under 60 :)

I hope this helps. :)
  • RoyCFW
    I can also send you my profiles and help you out via Skype if you want. My skype is live:royvxii
  • Hamza
    can u send it to me on my psn id ?? hamzakachwala95 still struggling to get that perfect setting for overwatch
  • TheNeonSquirrel
    why 1% on diagnol acceleration for ads
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy