• karim
    I have a problem with sensitivity regards recoil issue with all weapons .The problem is even when i lower the sensitivity too much also still very rapid and shakey recoil

Any help
    Attachment
    image (177K)
  • karim
    I’m using razer deathader chrona overwatch edition 10,000 dpi
  • karim
    Why no one replied as its a normal post and i still get no satisfaction
  • karim
    Any moderator !!!!!!!!!!
  • Moderator [Marco]

What console are you on and are you using our sample profile?

Sorry for the late reply we are out of the office at CES technology trade show so we limited access to our forum.
  • karim
    Ok marco no worries

I’m using ps4 and i’m using your latest sample profile
  • Mottflyer
    recoil isn't changed by the sensitivity, it is a built in part of the game; you compensate for that yourself.
    The KeyMander is only a controller emulator.

Now, if what you're referring to is just jittery mouse movement then you should:
    reduce the deadzone in the software.
    0vvaiv3nvqzb59ac.png

Go to settings and change the Mouse DPI to your mouses' maximum and also set your mouse to that maximum itself.
    u740uhunhjqnzgzv.jpg

After that you should toy around with the "Acceleration Curve" settings, here is the curve I most use but do experiment to find what suits you.
    o7lari8x9penqx3b.png

And here is a wall of text that'll tell you everything you need that I might have missed
  • Moderator [Marco]

Mottflyer brings up a good point, are you talking about jittery movements when tracking or actual recoil when firing a gun?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.