• Suvils
    i use q and e for my leaning left and right on rainbow six. Mid gunfight i spam my lean buttons accidentally and they just dont work. If i press them slowly, they work just fine. Please help
  • Moderator [Derek]

The timing on R6S requires a slightly longer hold time to execute the lean. We may be able to shorten the button press by lengthening the hold time in the macro. I will look into it and see if it is possible.
  • Suvils
    have you found any solutions? I have been pretty frustrated recently because i was really excited to use the keymander and im so many problems with the sensitivity and now the leaning. i really just need help with the leaning
  • Suvils
    also one more thing i noticed is that when i make small movements with my mouse they are extremely fast but when i swipe my mouse it feels oddly slow. wasnt sure if you could help with that as well?
  • Moderator [Derek]

I'm sorry I missed your comment. Yes, the mouse setting is incorrect and you have the sensitivity or acceleration boosted too high. Please read this.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy