• Tryston Long
    So I just got my keymander a couple days ago and have been trying to use it for destiny 2 and I have been having issues turning around quickly and making micro adjustments while aiming, I have downloaded the destiny 2 profile to fix it but it didnt work at all, I also have my dpi set correctly so I dont know what to do now, Help much needed and appreciated.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Tryston,
    Did you use the listed settings for the Destiny 2 in-game menu? Destiny has a fairly slow turn speed limit (as explained here) so after making the required changed to the in-game settings, you can hold the thumbstick to the left or right and that is as fast as you can possibly turn, no matter how fast you move the mouse. If you exceed that speed you will actually move slower as the game ignores any input past the maximum turn speed.
  • DiyaJuarez
    Hey,
    I am having a similar problem. I have no idea what to do. I would be very happy if you can help. Thank you in advance. humanrightsproject.org
  • William19
    I am also facing similar problems. It's hard for me because I'm not very good with technology. dinosaur game
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy