• WhistlnDixie
    I'm having trouble getting my ADS set up. My crosshairs have a tendency to "jump" around when I make small adjustments ingame. Coarse adjustment for hipfire aiming is fine but as soon as I try sniping its impossible. I downloaded a bf4 profile off here and it still does it. Any idea? XBOX ONE
  • Moderator [Derek]

In your other post you mentioned you were playing BF1, is that the game you're having an issue with?
    Aside from letting us know which game you are playing, there are a couple really important things to check first.
    1. Did you turn the look sensitivity all the way to maximum? In Call of Duty titles it will be called "Insane" sensitivity, and in BF1 it would be Soldier Stick sensitivity 100%.
    2. Did you set the mouse DPI for your mouse's max resolution?
    pjr55y3hp2kdheuk.jpg
    3. Did you set the deadzone for both Aim Look mode and Aim Down Sight mode (if you have separate settings)?
  • WhistlnDixie
    Yeah. Same game. I upped my DPI to 8000 and it took alot of the jitter out of it but of course I have to jack my sensitivities wayyyyy up in order to have any movement. I took the deadzone to zero on both ads and look mode.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi WhistlnDixie,

Did you ever get your profile dialed in? If not, post your profile and let me know what mouse you're using and I'll talk a look and see what's going on with it. In the meantime, read this and see if it helps.
  • karim
    I need the same help i’m using mx logitech master and i can’t focus on firing gun on the same target
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Karim,
    The Logitech MX Master is a great desktop mouse, but not a gaming mouse and has many issues preventing it from being a good choice for use with KeyMander. The maximum dpi is far too low to be useful with KeyMander, and you will have to increase the KeyMander sensitivity so high that the mouse will be jumpy and move very poorly when aiming down the sight.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.