• Nick254
    I have my keyboard and mosue plugged into my PC with the one cable hooked up from the PC to the PC slot on my keymander, and one plugged into the game ran to my console. When I hit F12 to enter the game mode to play, I cannot do anything. Could it be that my micro USB is not a charge and sync cable, I have the origonal that came with my PS4.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Yes, that is the most common problem. Most wireless controllers came with charging cables that do not have a data wire inside. Do you have another micro USB cable you can use for testing? If not you can use the 3 connector cable that came with your KeyMander to test like this.
  • Nick254
    I have resolved the issue at hand, now I have ran into another. I am playing Rainbow Six: Siege and when I aim it is jumpy, any fix for this? My DPI is set to the same as my mouse DPI, which is a logitech G502. Also, is there anyway I can connect my headset to the Keymander, it would be a bummer to not be able to have sound in a game that relies on it so much.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Did you download the sample profile for R6S on PS4? If so, after you set your DPI for KeyMander did you remember to hit Upload to the KeyMander and then press the F key for the profile slot that corresponds to the location you saved the profile? If all of that is a yes, did you make any changes to the profile?
  • Nick254
    I had tried to increase the sensitivity on the profile because it feels extremely slow. Is there a way to increase the sensitivity without making it jumpy?
  • Moderator [Derek]

Ok, that makes sense now. You likely set the sensitivity too high and are experiencing the turn speed limit which is explained here. R6S has a lower maximum turn speed than games like Call of Duty, so if you are a wrist flick style player as opposed to an arm movement style of player you will need to get used to working within the maximum turn speed of R6S. Please read the link I added above and then make very small sensitivity adjustments until you find the happy medium that works for you.
  • Nick254
    And about my headset issue?
  • Moderator [Derek]
    And about my headset issue?Nick254
    Sorry, I missed that part. If your headset is a 3.5mm style you can simply connect the headset to the controller headset jack and that's it. Xbox One doesn't support USB headsets.
  • Nick254
    If your headset is a 3.5mm style you can simply connect the headset to the controller headset jackModerator [Derek]
    I have been using 2 different controllers in order to talk and use the Keymander, when I connect my 3.5mm jack to the controller and then connect the controller to the Keymander, all sound is gone. It stops me from going into game chat on Rainbow Six:Siege which means I can't give callouts in anyway unless I have everyone in a party chat. Other than this, I have been enjoying the Keymander lately. Awesome product!
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Nick,
    Sorry for the delay, we were out of the office for Christmas. Please try this and let me know what happens:
    Turn off the console and controller.
    Take the batteries out of the controller.
    Disconnect KeyMander from the console and external power or PC if connected.
    Reconnect KeyMander to the console.
    Connect the headset to the controller.
    Connect the controller to the KeyMander.
    Press the Xbox Button on the controller to turn on the controller and the console.
    Does it have normal audio?
  • Nick254
    As I had said earlier, I am on PS4 not the XBOX One.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Sorry about that. For PS4 the easiest way to get audio working is through the use of a USB headset as we currently cannot pull the audio out of the PS4's BT connection which is how the audio in transferred to the controller.

I haven't done this in a long time but if I remember correctly you can do it the way you have it with two controllers (headset connected to second controller and logged in as a guest using party chat), or by adding a USB to 3.5mm adapter like this one.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy