• Isaaxx
    If I make a rapid fire macro on my mouse or a macro for anything would it work with the keymander. I’m just curious?
  • Moderator [Derek]

You can make a macro that pushes the same button multiple times, and also control the timing gap in between presses. The difficulty with using macros for the fire button is you cannot set the duration of the button press, so the macro button press for fire may be too long or too short to use in a rapid fire macro in some games. It's almost the opposite of the time issue with the Turbo mode which sets the length of the button press for one of 3 settings, but is not actually adjustable for a specific length of time. What game is the macro for and what gun?
  • Isaaxx
    Apex legends r6s bo4 and Mwr
  • Moderator [Marco]

If the Macro is being set directly to the mouse via the mice's software then it should work as long as the mouse has on board memory.

If you are adding macros with the keymander software then follow the information above.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy