• NK123
    All of a sudden my gameplay is so choppy, plz help
  • Moderator [Marco]

Hello!
    Before we find out where the issue is we need to get some more information from you.

What console are you on?

What game are you playing?

What profile are you using?

What kind of keyboard and mouse are you using?

Was the profile working properly before?
  • NK123
    The profile was working fine for a month. Playing paladins on xbox. And using the keyboard that came with it the iogear one
  • NK123
    Kaliber gaming I think
  • Moderator [Marco]

Do you have the model of the keyboard and mouse? We have multiple bundles with different Kaliber gaming mice and keyboards.
  • NK123
    Umm its the wireless one that's sold with the keymander if that helps
  • Moderator [Derek]

Did you make the profile or is it one of our sample profiles? Do you play with a PC connected? Did you make sure you didn’t hit a different F-key than where that game profile is loaded?
  • NK123
    No I didnt hit an f key and I didnt make a profile I'm not on pc I just plug and played and downloaded software
  • Moderator [Derek]
    Umm its the wireless one that's sold with the keymander if that helpsNK123

Ah ok, check that you didn’t accidentally hit the dpi button. If it’s the wireless mouse press the dpi up button and make sure it has three flashes.
  • NK123
    Nothing happened lel
  • Moderator [Derek]
    No I didnt hit an f key and I didnt make a profile I'm not on pc I just plug and played and downloaded softwareNK123

Let me make sure I understand you correctly. You do not have a PC connected, but you did download one of our sample profiles for the game you are playing, is that correct? If so, you are using the settings inside the game’s options menu that we listed on that game’s profile page, correct?

Which game are you playing?
  • NK123
    I am not using a profile I got the keymander downloaded software and played lol
  • NK123
    Idk what a profile is
  • Moderator [Derek]
    I am not using a profile I got the keymander downloaded software and played lolNK123

Ok, this is for sure an issue. The KeyMander lets you load up to 8 game profiles which optimize the mouse response and key bindings for each individual game you play, so you will have the best performance for each game. We also list the settings you need to change inside the game to work properly with each of our game profiles. For example, if you are on PS4 and are playing Apex Legends, we have a profile here that you download into your KeyMander and then adjust the settings in the game’s option menu as listed on the PS4 Apex Legends profile page. When you do that the KeyMander will work extremely well for you. You can still make adjustments to better suit your style of play, but you need to start there first. Have you watched our startup video?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy