• testytestin
    (Siege) On youtube, there was a video about a guy pressing q and it instantly aimed and leaned left for him, is there any way i can do this with iogear? Following that question, if there is a way to do this, is there any way I can disable Q for sprint?
  • Moderator [Derek]

The Q key on our R6:S profile leans left when you are aiming down sight. The macro assigned to Left Shift is used for sprint. Unfortunately the game uses the same controller command for shift and for lean left so Q acts as sprint unless you press the right mouse button to aim-down-sight, which changes the function to lean left like on the controller. You can change the lean/sprint button to another key and you can also change the sprint macro (currently assigned to left shift) to another key using our software. Don't forget to turn Macro Mode on (F11) to use the macro for sprint.
  • testytestin
    This leads to another question, I'm also playing watchdogs and the macro for RT with left click is clicky, since i have the original binded to LShift for running, the other left click is used for cars going forward, and it seems to be very bouncy. same with gun firing, its clicky and doesn't hold it like its supposed to
  • Moderator [Marco]

Can you try swapping the Macro and the original bind to see if you get the same issue. So put the Macro on sprint and the original bind on your other keybind.
  • testytestin
    I've tried this, and it doesn't work. I'm not sure why
  • Moderator [Marco]
    Can you upload your profile so we can see the exact profile your working with.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy