• Moderator [Derek]

Hi Eric,
    I agree the app isn't great but it was our engineering team's first attempt at making an app. We actually have a UI team in place now and are working on a complete overhaul of the app. In the meantime let's see how we can get yours connected. What Android device do you have?
  • daquan carroll
    Can i use keymander to play mobile games?
  • Moderator [Derek]

Currently it isn't designed for mobile games, but we are looking into it!
  • Eric86
    Ok finally got all the wires I need etc how do I update this thing on my mobile device I was able to get into the site and everything but I dnt know how to update it or install profiles etc
  • Eric86
    I just need a fortnite profile for Xbox one please help had this thing for more than a year and I can’t use it
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Eric,
    Are you having trouble using your Android device with the KeyMander? If so, please make sure you have the cable that looks like this:
    lcaczf4tt9qyyakq.jpg

Then connect the cable's mini-USB end to the KeyMander's PC port and connect the micro-USB end to your Android device. Open the app and sign in.
    Once you are signed in you should see list of both user profiles and IOGEAR official profiles you can chose from. Select the profile you want then it will ask you which profile slot you want to save it in. Select a slot and it will overwrite the profile currently in that location. You must click to the KeyMander tab and the bottom and then select the upload icon to upload it to the KeyMander before you can actually use the profile.
  • Djlewis05
    Hey I was wondering On the part that Says PC will I be able to hook it up to my laptop So I can do key binds and sensitivity for rainbow
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Djlewis05,
    Yes, that is exactly the function of that port. Download the KeyMander software file "GE1337P_SW_V1.3.122" here and you can use download any profiles from the forum and customize as you like.
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.