• big diglett
    I’m using the logitech 203 and I’m having the slow turning problem my max dpi is 8000 and I was wondering what the settings are to fix the bad turn. I can’t flick on my enemies quick enough but it’s fine when I move the mouse slowly (which leaves me at a disadvantage)
  • big diglett
    Also I play overwatch so there is limits to sensitivity, I was thinking maybe I could set my mouse dpi to 3500 then set my keymander dpi to the same. Would that help??
  • Moderator [Derek]

Is your turn speed problem only in Overwatch? Does the target reticle seems to move slower as you move the mouse faster? Are you using your own profile or our sample profile? Did you adjust the in-game settings as shown on the profile page for Overwatch?
  • big diglett
    Yes it moves slower when I move faster and yes I’ve checked all my settings they’re good I’m using your saw profile just a little edited to my preference and I haven’t tried any other game
  • Moderator [Derek]

Ok, when it moves slower the faster you move the mouse it means you are exceeding the game's turn speed limit as described here. This normally means either the deadzone is accelerated (set too high), the mouse sensitivity is set too high, or the in-game acceleration setting is set too high in the KeyMander software.

Now that we know what is happening we need to start finding a mouse speed that works for you in Overwatch. Are you having your speed issues when trying to make long turns like a 180 or are you having trouble tracking targets mainly in front of you?
  • big diglett
    it’s when I try to turn on them with a 180 my tracking is great it’s amazing, just theb180’s
  • big diglett
    is there a way you can use the mouse I’m using and find the settings I need? I’ve been testing different settings but I just got the keymander so I’m new to it
  • big diglett
    Please derek I need you, or any moderator idc :lol: i take it you guys are working hard on setting up overwatch???
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Big Diglett,
    If your tracking is good accept for 180 turns, I recommend using a mouse curve which will increase your mouse speed after a certain point. This allows normal tracking, but then when you swipe faster to turn around it will increase your speed. Check out this information and then we can help you dial it in a bit.
  • big diglett
    I tried looking into it but I can’t seem to make it to where it doesn’t destroy my mouse, idk how to do this it’s complicated
  • big diglett
    Wait update I fixed it, I couldn’t fix the mouse turning problem but I upped the thrust so as long as I keep my turning slow with my mouse it’ll be fine
  • Moderator [Derek]

Ok, if you would like some help you can attach your profile and we can take a peek at it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy