• testytestin
    Hello! I am new to the forum, so I'll start off by addressing myself as Zach. I recently bought the keymander today, and learned something quite useful.
    I'd like to let everyone here know, that when you first get your adapter, that your setting will feel very chunky, especially for the mouse. My advice is to get your xbox next to your computer, so you can change it on the spot.
    What I learned, is that the higher you put your sens inside the iogear app, the more chunky the mouse feels. My reccomendation is that you set your send in the app at 100 or lower, and change your main sensitivity in-game, whatever your playing. This helped a lot for R6, just thought I'd leave some advice.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Yes, if your sensitivity is above 100 you will likely be exceeding the game's turn speed limit and cause what will feel like a very slow response. Read this for more information about it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy