• Moderator [Derek]
    This profile group contains two profiles for Fallout 4 on Xbox One
    Profile 1: Normal game play profile
    Profile 2: Reversed left/right stick emulation for lock picking and using Pip-Boy

Use profile 1 normally, then when the lock pick screen or Pip-Boy screen comes up switch to profile 2.

Look Sensitivity: Max
    Attachment
    XB1 Fallout 4 group.group (266K)
  • fatih
    Hi Derek

Thanks you for sharing the profile. I'm going to use it and return here with results!!
  • Moderator [Derek]
    The secondary profile for lock picking and Pip-boy is a workaround for now. We are working on incorporating secondary functions and a "level shift" feature that would allow the same functionality with just a single profile. I use the primary profile in the F1 slot and the lock pick profile in slot F2 just to make it easier to remember, and it seems to work well.
  • fatih
    Hi Derek

I have uploaded the profiles to keymander but the button configuration doesn't seem to work well like it will do on PC

For example,

Activate - A - Xbox One
    Activate - E - PC
    profile 1- Space - Keymander

Let me know if I'm missing something.

Haven't checked yet switching between profiles for lockpicking.

Thank you
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Faith,

I had originally uploaded the profile with nearly stock key bindings, but Bethesda didn't do a good job of optimizing the functions to the XB1 controller, so it feels very odd. I have now uploaded the profile group with the key bindings I personally use, which are based on a Call of Duty layout since it has become a common configuration for many games (muscle memory). However, if you came from Fallout on a PC you will definitely want to rebind the keys to match what you're used to using. I've attached a simple chart below showing the Fallout 4 controls on PC, stock XB1 controller, and the updated sample profile I uploaded for KeyMander. Hopefully this helps!
    Fallout%204%20controls_zpsd8ybdvqm.png
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.