• maverick
    Everytime I go to play a game with my keymander it has a single beep In my headset then a following continuous long beep in my headset until I disconnect it please help
  • Moderator [Marco]

What console are you on and how do you have the headset connected?
  • maverick
    I'm playing on the Xbox one X and it's connected to the controller
  • Moderator [Derek]

Let's check a few things:
    1. What headset are you using?
    2. Does this happen with other headsets?
    3. Have you tried a different controller?
    4. Have you tried a different micro USB cable?
  • maverick
    1. Hyperx cloud alpha
    2. Yes
    3.yep all 6 of mine
    4. Yes
  • Moderator [Derek]

Has it always done this, has there been a recent change to your system?
    What controller model are you using?

I haven't been able to recreate this problem here and I don't recall any other similar reports, so I'm wondering what is different in your system?
  • maverick
    It's been doing this since I had my Xbox one but it didn't get annoying till now when I switched to my X I have no clue what to do
  • maverick
    If you guys have like a video call I can demonstrate everything I do and let you listen to the continuous loud beep
  • Moderator [Derek]

We don't have a video call option, but you can upload a link to youtube or send us a file through the message system, or through email to our tech support team. I may be able to get onto our Discord community later, and if so I can at least hear the noise over the audio support there. Are you a member there?
  • maverick
    No but I'll see what I can do as far as video like it still has power and everything but it's beeps in my ear and then disconnects with a continuous beep and won't stop until I unplug the keymander then it does it again
  • maverick
    Here's the gear I'm using
    A standard computer keyboard and a black Webb 3200 dpi mouse with a wireless controller I wonder if it's the wireless controller
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy