• Jesus1234
    So I went to my friend’s house and updated the firmware and fchsnged the settings with the keyboard and mouse, Saved it and everything. I come back home and plugged it in and my mouse doesn’t work and the profile doesn’t work. I plug in a different mouse that’s old and doesn’t have dpi change and it works and the profile I saved as F5 but it just gives me the default F5 controls. And I know my mouse works because I plugged it in to my PC and it works.
  • Moderator [Marco]

What kind of mouse are you using?

Also when you saved the profile did you also press UPLOAD at the very top of the software? Pressing save, saves it to the software but UPLOAD actually send it to the keymander.
  • Jesus1234
    Yes he said he clicked upload and I am using a magic eagle habit gaming mouse
  • Jesus1234
    Alsl I bought it used and I don’t know if they reset the Keymander. It’s the one with the black figure in it too.
  • Jesus1234
    yes he clicked upload I am using a havit Magic Eagle gaming mouse and also my keymander was used when I bought it maybe they didn’t reset it ?
  • Moderator [Marco]

Do you know if it has on board memory ? Your mouse?

I would suggest reloading the firmware or updating it if you haven't already.

It sounds like the profile didn't get uploaded so you may need to bring it back to the PC and upload it again.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy