• JAN
    Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone percected the division profile, or even has a downloadable profile, cause cant dl that one in the forum.
  • Moderator [Marco]

What kind of error are you getting when downloading?

Does it say you do not have permission? If so make sure you confirmed your email and then signed out and signed back into the forum.
  • JAN
    Yes that worked, however, it seems that its not very responsive, I played WW2 and it works like a dream, on division seems too much of a dead zone or some sort. Anyone perfected it yet? My main issue is camera sensitivity response time and amount of movement i have to make to look quickly is horrible, especially comared to WW2.

I am hoping someone finds a great solution for this?
  • Moderator [Derek]

The Division has one of the absolute worst look mechanics of any of the recent games. It has some jumpy timed acceleration so it takes a lot of getting used to it in order to play well. It also has a low maximum turn speed that at times feels like walking through mud and is just excruciatingly slow to play if you are used to a Call of Duty type mouse response. If you set your mouse sensitivity too high, or add a lot of acceleration, you will make the problem worse so it's important to find the edge of the turn speed limit and get used to keeping peak movement around that edge. It will take a little time to get find the mouse settings that work best for you, but I suggest starting with our sample profile and make small adjustments at a time.
  • JAN
    Thank you. I guess I just have to get use to it and see if it makes sense to use the keyboard and mouse or analog controller. No matter what it's a great product and works well with WW2.

Thank you for prompt reply.
  • Moderator [Derek]

It takes a little while to get used to the limitations of the game, but it's still better with the mouse and keyboard, at least in my opinion.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy