• at133
    Hi,

I'm using the keymander for Destiny 2 on the Xbox one. I have a Mionix Avior 7000 dpi mouse and generic 104 key keyboard plugged in. I've got the mouse configured so that aiming is working well. The problem is that when I fire with a weapon my view will randomly jump. As an example I will fire and my character will quickly look about 90 degrees to the right. I'll fire again and nothing will happen and then the next time firing it suddenly will look 90 degrees down. It seems to be tied to the gun's actual firing and not the mouse clicks. When using a semi automatic weapon it seems to do it about 10% of the time. When using an automatic weapon the game isn't really playable. The crosshair randomly moves violently all over the screen. Is there a setting I can change to fix this? I have access to a chronus plus and tested my xbox and mouse and keyboard with that and I don't have the same behavior. I like the fact that I can use the keymander without a PC so I would prefer to keep it if this can be fixed.

Thanks
  • Moderator [Marco]

Can you upload the profile you are using so I can check how you have your buttons configured.

Also make sure you do not have turn assist mapped to the fire button.
  • at133
    Thank you Marco. For some reason I did have turn assist mapped to the fire button. I fixed that and everything is working great.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Great to hear! No problem!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy