• Moderator [Derek]
    Battlefield 1 sample profile for PS4:

[updated 9/12/17]

Battlefield 1 has numerous in-game sensitivity options, but the attached profile was created for the settings below with the remaining settings left at default.

The attached profile was made for the following in-game settings:
    Soldier Stick Sensitivity: 100%
    Vehicle Stick Sensitivity: adjust as needed
    Soldier Zoom Sensitivity: 100%
    Advanced Settings
    Center Deadzone: 5%
    Stick Aiming Acceleration: 0%
    Max Input Threshold: 100%
    Uniform Soldier Aiming: Off

Please keep in mind that each multiplayer class plays differently and creating/tweaking profiles for individual classes may help you get the most out of your weapon choices.
    Attachment
    PS4 Battlefield 1 update.profile (130K)
  • Adam
    Thanks so much!
  • Abdulaziz
    Thank you!
  • Karrar1995
    its very complicate
  • Karrar1995
    i faced many diffuclties
    any one can help me
  • Moderator [Marco]
    Hello , what can I assist you with ? Having trouble download the profile ? Or uploading it on to your keymander ?
  • ramkimgs
    hello I am having problem downloading the profile when I download it and I try to put as my new profile it don't show me
  • Moderator [Derek]

HI Ramkimgs,

Download the profile you need from the KeyMander Forum, and make sure to save it in the same folder where your KeyMander Software is located. Next, open the KeyMander software and follow the steps below:

1. Select an open profile spot, or select a profile you want to replace. It will have a green outline around the profile once selected.

2. Either right click on the profile and select Import or click the File tab and select Import>Profile.
    zm7cumdlxn1xurxs.png

3. In the import window browse to the location of the profile you want to import and select the profile, then click Open.
    oukjnd11pebjvumn.png

4. Now that the profile has been imported to the KeyMander software, click the Upload tab to upload the profile group (with the newly imported profile) into the KeyMander.
    w8rukipffzvocxkr.png

5. Connect to your console and play!
    Attachments
    Profile import (123K)
    Profile import 2 (170K)
    Profile import 3 (121K)
    Profile import 4 (122K)
  • Issac
    This profile is pretty bad, I was not able ads and get the kill with the setting, and when it's not ads the sensitivity is crazy high
  • Moderator [Marco]
    Did you match the in game settings as listed above? We will take a look at this profile and get it updated as soon as possible!
  • Issac
    yeah I followed the instructions, I'm not sure if it's just me or everyone has issues with it.
  • Moderator [Marco]
    Just finished a quick test profile I attached it here try it out with the settings below.

Soldier Stick Sensitivity: 100%
    Vehicle Stick Sensitivity: 100%
    Soldier Zoom Sensitivity: 70%
    Controller Left & Right Stick
    Center Deadzone: 5%
    Axial Deadzone: 5%
    Coefficient: 200%
    Attachment
    Battlefield_betaupdate.profile (130K)
  • Issac
    Thanks, it works out I appreciate it. I have a quick question about the ads in general, I noticed most of the profile has the ads activated button as L1, but shouldn't it be usually right click of the mouse? Which is L2 on the controller for default keybind in most of the game.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Which profile did you see L1 for ADS? You are correct than L2 is usually ADS, unless the controller configuration has been changed.
  • Moderator [Derek]
    Battlefield 1 profile for PS4 has been updated!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.