• Riley Stevens
    I need help, every time i download the profiles sample file my computer wants to open it with microsoft contacts. and i try to open them through the keymander program and it doesnt do anything different, same message as trying to open the file normally [edit] I wouldn't say i fixed it, but for some reason it won't work if I try to import a single profile, but rather when i imported the entire profile sample group, it worked.
  • xtakeroflifex
    did you try going to the top left tab and click on import
    Or open the file browser
    open the keymander software
    click on the top right tab
    click import
    find the profile in the first file browser
    drag the profile to the second file browser
    click once on the file
    then click open in the bottom right of the second file browser
    Then it should load the file

if you cant figure it out id suggest looking up how to use a file browser on youtube because it really isnt that hard to do.
  • Riley Stevens
    You literally just gave me a lengthened explanation where i could word it as "open the file" what do you think i was doing? i click import in the keymander software, it opens the file browser, i open the profiles file, and i get an error saying "microsoft contacts cant load the contacts" i dont know what part of my first post made you think i dont know how to
    use a flipping file browser. how else would i open the file.
  • Riley Stevens
    i'll word it a little better for you. my computer wont read the file.
  • xtakeroflifex
    delete microsoft contact
    If something stop me from doing something i delete easy solution
    Heres a woooosh for not taking a joke
    Of you know how to use it but did you really have to ask someone because it seems like it pretty self explanatory that Microsoft contact cant open it so then delete Microsoft contacts
  • Riley Stevens
    wasn't really a funny joke. asked for a suggestion to fix the problem and you just explained how to do a basic task like im stupid. I'm seeking a solution not a smartass.
  • JulianCa
    already tried with the option to "open with" and selecting the keymander exe
  • Riley Stevens
    yeah, i tried with, the only open with option i had was microsoft contacts. I fixed it though, i put an edit in the post. I had to select a profile GROUP, for some reason the keymander sw only recognized it that way, it doesn't let you pick individual profiles within the file. initially i didnt even see the 'group' option
  • Moderator [Derek]

When you download a profile group you can only import the entire group. Once imported you can individually export the profiles and swap them in and out as needed.
  • Riley Stevens
    thanks for answering with a dignified response onlike other people
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Riley,
    We are here to help, and on that note I should let you know that I just updated this profile group, so I suggest downloading the new group on the first page of this thread. Make sure to use the in-game settings shown for each game as well, or it will not feel right. Also, we continually grow our game library, but this sample group is often forgotten as we update game profiles, so for future reference I suggest looking for the individual games in the Xbox One profile thread and checking them for periodic updates as well.
  • TipperND
    thank you Derek for all of your help
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal