• Jim James
    @BillyBones Yea idk man, i would still go to settings and see about what's there for the controller and if it gives you the option to update, then update it. I was having the same identical issues as you and now i don't at all.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Is there anyway you can try an original controller? We do not test with third party controllers so it may not operate properly with Keymander.
  • JJMartinez
    I have the iogear keymander bundle and everything is running just fine except that I cannot join gamechat(Overwatch). It lets me communicate through party chat but people are saying there is an annoying buzzing noise in the background. I have a brand new headset(turtle beach)and it works perfectly when not running through keymander. Communication is key when playing competitive games, is there a way to fix this? I am using Xbox One X with the newest controller version.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Do you have rechargeable batteries in the controller? Also what model keyboard and mouse do you have connected?
  • Leviboy3000
    Hi, I think i'm going to buy a keymander, I have a ps4, but I have some questions,
    Keyboard: Corsair k55 RGB
    Mouse : trust gxt 31
    Controller : dualshock 4
    Headset :kingston hyperx cloud II
    I want to know how to get sound on headset, i don't have a second controller.
    Should I expand my usb hub with a 1 to 4 usb? Does the keymander still work then?
    I want to play with headset but you need 2 usb hubs to power the keymander?
    I really want to know the fix and then I'll buy a keymander!
    Regards,
    Levi
  • Moderator [Marco]

You only need one cable going from the Keymander to the PS4. So if you can connect the headset directly to the PS4 then you should be good. If you want to use a USB hub make sure it is powered.
  • Jayon
    ok i got astro A10 wired for the PS4. I can't get any audio though them and I've tied without the Keymander on and audio comes though. what do I do?
  • Moderator [Marco]

For headsets to work with a PS4 and Keymander you need a USB headset,USB audio adapter or a second controller to connect to. Check out the very first post on this thread under PS4 for more information.
  • René
    I bought the USB audio separator but I do not know how to listen, I put it in 'all the audio' and nothing
  • Moderator [Marco]

Can you send me a link of the adapter you are using and your headsets.
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet