• simalexinder
    I would like to recommend to Try Gmail Backup Software. It is the best source to backup all the files instantly and in a secure mode. It is capable enough to switch the old Gmail account to the new one. Throughout the backup process, it preserves all the Email properties formatting of the files.It allows users to efficiently backup and save the data into multiple desired file formats such as PST, EML, EMLX, etc. This backup utility supports all the editions of Outlook i.e. outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, etc.

Read more :- https://www.osttopstapp.com/gmail-backup.html
  • Suman Rawat
    One of my friends suggests using Gmail Backup Tool for backing up Gmail data. It was a great experience of using it. You can backup Google data to Office 365, Yahoo, Thunderbird, IMAP, Hotmail, and so on. It creates a backup of all mailbox items including Gmail Contacts, Calendars, Photos, Emails, and Google Drive. It automatically detects duplicate items and gives the option to remove duplicates, The software is compatible with all Windows versions including the latest one.
  • Shreyansh Gautam
    The Gmail Email Backup Software helps users to take backup of Gmail emails on a PC, hard drive, or any local machine. It backup Gmail emails into various file formats such as ST, PDF, Office 365, AOL, etc. The original folder hierarchy of Gmail folders is sustained during backup.
  • Ashika Sharma
    As a regular user, I would recommend using the MacSonik Gmail backup tool for Mac. This is an advanced utility that provides a secure migration of complete Gmail mailboxes like contacts, tasks, notes, etc with high data integrity. It helps to migrate Gmail data to PDF, PST, MSG, Gmail, Thunderbird, Office 365, and other 18+ file formats and email clients. The Gmail backup tool has a simple interface which makes it convenient to use even by non-technical users.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy