• justin02
    I recently searched for easy ways to convert NSF files to PST. Then one of my colleagues recommended the VSPL NSF to PST Converter to perform this task. After analyzing its advanced functionalities, I opted for its premium version as I had multiple NSF files. This Software allowed me to convert these multiple NSF files in a single run by ensuring high data integrity. I must have to say that this utility saved me lots of time and effort and in case you are having the same issue then try its free trial version to analyze its performance
    Get more info - https://www.vartikasoftware.com/product/vs-nsf-to-pst-converter.html
  • Jimmywick
    Launch IBM Lotus Notes program.
    Click File > Open > Louts Notes Application.
    In the Open Application window, browse for the required NSF file and click Open.
    Now, on the File menu, click Export.
    On Export dialogue box, enter the file name, file location, and saving type.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy