• Outdone
    Hello so I just bought a Keymander. it was working great linked to my pc and my xbox one. after about a day in the pc app i was going to leave a simulation buy hitting f12 and accidently hit f11. after hitting f11 the keymander crashed. it has no lights and if plugged in my xbox controller will just vibrate. it is the same thing that happened to this guy

https://keymander.iogear.com/discussion/292/keymander-went-dark-no-lights-no-nothing-fixed-i-hope-this-post-helps-others/p1

i have tried to replicate what said working for him but with no sucsess. i cant find the zip file for fw_1.2.117 anywere.

I have aleardy went throught the steps to update and recover firmware and it has not worked.
    I can get it to have a flashing Powere light while holding the reset button and trying to recover firmware, but still cant get it to work.
    any Help would be very much appericated. i just want to play i was so happy with it for like 24 hrs now just pissed
  • Moderator [Marco]

The link for 1.2.117 is here, we have had success with those steps. Let me know if you can download 1.2.117 correctly.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy