• Zein
    hey i was wondering if u guys are gonna post a new profile since fortnite settings have all these different sensitivity for the mouse?????
  • Moderator [Marco]

The mouse settings that you see in the controls will only effect a native mouse connected, the Keymander is detected as a controller so this will not effect it.
  • Scrimps
    I cant get this file to pop up after I download it I cant importer it.
  • Moderator [Marco]

Where are you saving the file? Where is it located on your PC?

When you are importing are you going to file import in the Keymander software?
  • jfricker41
    Not sure if this is where I post this question. I've been using keymander for over a year now. Love it. However, in Fortnite, I get a weird stickiness when fighting someone close. The cross hairs will just stay still on the outside of the opponent's hitbox. Even if I try moving the mouse to click their head (or even body). Is this why aim assist should be turned off? There are times where it works great and I'll get shots I can credit the keymander 100%. And then others I get frustrated.

I also get like super lag (which I can't tell is the game or the keymamder). Like if there is a bunch of opponents, or even 1 or 2, on the screen, my mouse gets really jerky.

This is never an issue in games like Paladins or Halo. Just Fortnite.
  • Moderator [Marco]

The aim assist on fortnite may be a little more noticeable then other games. Have you tried disabling aim assist to see if you get the same issue?
  • jfricker41
    yea, I turned it off and it's a lot better. Just have to work on my tracking skills a little more now
  • Moderator [Marco]

Understood, let me know if you have any other questions!
  • hbtb00
    Is there a way to set hotkeys for weapon slots in fortnite on xbox one? without just plugging in a mouse and keyboard into the xbox
  • Moderator [Marco]

You can setup Macros like the ones mentioned here.
156789Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet