• Wholesa
    I know cold war already has keyboard and mouse compatibility, But i am doing this to get aim assist on mk So i was wanting help converting my current mk settings to the keymander because to be honest it is quite a hassle. I spent four hours last night tweaking around with it and got no where.
    Here are the settings

Mouse sensitivity 13
    ads sens multi low zoom 1
    ads sens multi high zoom 1
    vert sens multi 1.05
    Monitor distance coefficient 1.33
    Mouse Acceleration 0
    Mouse smoothing disabled
    Mouse filtering 0

those are my current settings i would appreciate the help i am getting tired of messing with it.
  • dostimostu
    Purchasing a smoker is a difficult occupation for fledglings. Notwithstanding, we recorded a few best electric smokers after inside and out research. We trust our direction about the best electric smokers will assist you with choosing the best electric smoker 2022. While other barbecue aficionados might live and pass on by their pellets, I see the ethics of having a decent electric smoker close by. Purchasing an electric smoker requires the presence of specific highlights. This can have a significant effect between an electric smoker that pretty much takes care of business and one that is essentially sublime and proficient. Posing the right inquiries can assist you with getting to the end that you want.
  • nicolhill
    Embora Dota 2 seja uma disciplina bastante complexa, as coisas ficam mais fáceis se você tiver um assistente profissional disponível. Obviamente, o dota 2 apuestas jogo requer análises aprofundadas e estatísticas avançadas. Ao ficar de olho nas avaliações da equipe e nas notícias do setor, você pode resolver o problema de complexidade de uma vez. Além disso, você sempre pode escolher a melhor opção de aposta que atenda perfeitamente aos seus critérios de conhecimento.
  • onlinebattlegrounds
    I'll give it a try atleast once I know, I think the vert sens multi can be more.
  • dostimostu
    The most common setting for keyboards is "Auto". This means that the game will detect if your keyboard has a numeric keypad or not and will set these keys to numbers. There are two other settings, "Num Lock" and "Caps Lock". If you have a numeric keypad on your keyboard, it is recommended that you use Num Lock. If you don't have a numeric keypad, it is recommended that you use Caps Lock as this will disable any special keys like Alt or Ctrl. for more info Click here
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy