• thekillerbam
    I set up my keymander and set up a profile, once I was in game nothing worked I happened to push the windows button and it opened my menu on my Xbox but no other buttons nor my mouse are working, any idea what’s wrong?
  • magnetthese
    My Xbox's main menu opened by accident when I pressed the Windows button, but none of the other buttons or the mouse are responding to trap the cat my inputs; do you have any idea what could be wrong?
  • Jimmywick
    What should I do if Xbox Game Bar and my shortcuts aren't working? Make sure you have the latest updates on your Windows device. Press the Start button , then choose Settings. Go to Update & security (Windows Update on Windows 11), then select Check for updates.

Hope this helps,
    J Wick
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy