• R6Crusader
    I got an IOGEAR Keymander a few years ago and it worked like a dream. But sometimes there would be a point where the function keys on my keyboard would stop working and none of the macros i set up worked. I could not press multiple keys at the same time so I could not sprint in games like Rainbow Six Siege. It was also very hard to play Rainbow Six Siege because I could not move and lean left or right at the same time. I honestly don't know if it is the adapter or the keyboard. Any help is appreciated. (the adapter is completely set up, I watched the video hundreds of times, it is completely up to date.)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy