• Dismalize
    Heya, I do not have this issue other then the game I am trying to make this work for. I know Dead by Daylight isn't much for super precise aim, but I'm running into this issue where if I move the mouse super slow, say to track a survivors movements, the camera will not move at all.

Is there anyway to circumvent this in settings? My settings usually work with every other game. Should I try a larger deadzone? Or try something with the mouse curve? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Eduardo
    So you could play with the setting like the Deadzone make sure you set your DPI at 4000 and see if that works for you.
  • Dismalize

Hey, thanks for the reply.

I use a Razer Deathadder 2, which max DPI is 20k, usually info on here says to use the largest native DPI your mouse can go. Should I still use 4k DPI?

Also, you suggested messing with deadzones. Should I make them larger?
  • Eduardo
    Yes start at 4K and for the deadzone start small and as soon as your player moves stop.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy