• aadesh28
    I am getting weird behavior with 6.72. Sometimes the Al Arif payload works fine & i get jailbreak success message. I can get success 5 times in a row. Sometime i get 3-4 failures in a row. And when i get failure and i reboot PS4. It doesn't reboot. PS4 doesn't responds to power button or controller. I have to hold power button for 7 seconds. Then PS4 turns on with message - checking system storage status. Once this process get completed PS4 restarts and function normally.

Even if get JB success, i get sometimes get weird problems like screen freeze when launching games. Sometimes when i turn off PS4, the white light keeps blinking but it doesn't turn off. I have to remove the power socket. Then i have to go through checking system storage process again.

Is this behavior normal?
  • Eduardo
    This is something that we dont test so it may be normal behavior nothing we can do on our end
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy