• gabrieldrk
    is my keymander 1 compatible with the new generation of consoles? I'm going to buy an Xbox series s and I want to know if my keymander 1 is compatible with the new generation ... Or do I have to buy another? I do not know 35sp3jd7oojqgrg8.jpg

• EduardoAccepted Answer
    It is compatible but you will only be able to work with the old games but not the new one
  • Wayne patterson
    My son plugged a gaming keyboard into his xbox one and ever since that his controller wont work even when they keyboard ain't connected can someone please help as I know nothing about it
  • Eduardo
    The Keymander has no control once its disconnected please check if it has batteries and if you restart the Xbox what is the outcome.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy