• Vendock
    I am extremely new to the whole adapter for MnK, given I play R6 siege on both console and PC. I wanted to buy an adapter given 95% of all diamonds and champs on Xbox use an adapter. However, I am struggling to find the right settings for fluid movement on the mouse, there's a huge delay with movement register if i flick from left to right, or if i use my left mouse button to aim and right to shoot and move my mouse at the same time It takes a good 7 seconds to do the whole action. I am using the recommended settings in the profile forum and the newly updated profile group for r6 siege. Any help would be appreciated given it is unplayable
  • Eduardo
    Please see the POST where it explains how the setting should be.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy