• JackRamsier
    So every now and then my keymander will completely change sensitivity.. it’s really annoying. Half way through a game after a month or 2 of not changing it, it will go Ridiculously slow or fast. I will then have to adjust to a completely new sensitivity with the acceleration feeling choppy again. Please let me know why this is happening as I don’t do anything to change the speed/it will happen mid game.. (also what’s happening with ps5/Xbox support)
  • Moderator [Derek]

This almost always the result of accidentally hitting either a profile button (F1-8) or hitting the mouse sensitivity shift button. The only other thing that affect sensitivity is your Windows settings if you are playing in Play Mode with the PC connected.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy