• Eric van den top
    I have my Xbox one controller connected into the keymander and randomly it will just turn off and I can't use the keyboard or mouse until I turn controller back on. I replaced the batteries so it's not that
  • Moderator [Derek]

Hi Eric,

Is the power on the controller turning off? You don't need batteries in the controller when connected to KeyMander, so remove them and see if you still have a problem.
  • Eric van den top
    I tried that also...i tried changing controllers also
  • Moderator [Derek]

Let's take a step back for a second. The KeyMander was working correctly, and you were able to play until the controller power randomly turned off, correct?
    You have the keyboard and mouse connected directly to KeyMander without a PC connected, correct?
  • Eric van den top
    Correct! I actually tried both connected to pc and not connected to pc ... shuts off randomly either way
  • Moderator [Derek]

Ok, got it. Without batteries in the controller, if the light on the KeyMander goes out when the controller shuts off, then the USB power from the Xbox One console is a problem or the keyboard and mouse are drawing too much current though KeyMander. If you're using a non-backlit keyboard, change connection of the KeyMander to a different port on the Xbox One and try again. We have seen a couple units with bad USB ports.

If you are using a backlit keyboard and mouse, please let us know which ones.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy