• Mr HossCat
    I've had the Keymander for sometime now and I do recommend to anyone that want to try M&K on console this product is it! Anyways i'm confused if the profiles "attached" arent really suppose to be downloadable or not. If anyone knows how to download the "attached files" please let me know. I should also say that when I try and click the files its simply like its any other text on the page. (so it does nothing almost as if nothing was actually attached)
  • Eduardo
    Hello you need to create an account with the forum all it is is your name and email address once created please close the forum then go to your email to confirm it log back in to the forum and at that point you will be able to grab the attached profiles.
  • Eduardo
    Hola, debe crear una cuenta con el foro, todo es su nombre y dirección de correo electrónico una vez creado, cierre el foro y luego vaya a su correo electrónico para confirmar que vuelva a iniciar sesión en el foro y en ese momento podrá tomar el Perfiles adjuntos.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy