• Kronos
    Hello,

I just have one question, i bought a short gaming keyboard which has only from F1 to F5 buttons, is there any chance i can set up the Macro button (F11) and Turbo Mode (F10) within the buttoms i have in my short keyboard F1 to F5 ??

Or will i need to buy another keyboard?
  • Moderator [Derek]

The original KeyMander does not have the ability to rebind the F keys, so if you do not have F10 or F11 you cannot use those features, nor the F6-F8 profile locations. The KeyMander 2 does have the ability to remap the F keys, so that is also another option rather than buy a new keyboard.
  • Kronos
    Thank you so much Derek, i just bought the keymander today, wish i could know the existance of Keymander 2, guess i rather to buy another keyboard.. thank you so much for the information and the time saving

My best,
  • Moderator [Derek]

The KeyMander 2 is a bit more expensive, but does offer a bigger list of features, especially for people that don't have a PC since it is configured only with iOS or Android apps.
  • derrickcain
    got it. Thanks for the good advice! I appreciate it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy