• james h
    hey guys just got a keymander anyone can help me set it up so my mouse feels more like it does when i play on pc, just got it to play with a friend on ps4, thanks James
  • Moderator [Derek]

The console version of R6S is unfortunately not nearly as good with the aim/look mechanics as the PC version. It has a non-linear mechanic that causes problems with micro aiming at low speed. The best way to set it up for now is to use our profile for the Updated control mode, set the in-game settings as shown on that page, and set your mouse to maximum dpi or 10K if it goes higher. Set the KeyMander dpi to match.
  • james h
    Yeah I’ve got it set to 10k dpi and recommenced settings just feels like when I flick it carry’s on moving, closest game I can describe it to would be arma on pc, thanks for the reply though
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy