• skram3r
    Kinda hard to explain, happens every 20mins or so then it wont happen for a day. Swiping left or right with my mouse and my aim will just keep going in what ever direction i end my swipe. also when this happens my w a s d will do the same thing. tap w and my guy will continue moving forward. Im using a pub g profile provided here with their settings.
  • skram3r
    plugged usb into the front of the xbox instead of the back, might have solved it.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Yes, its a power problem with the front port on the Xbox One. Always use the rear ports.
  • bkittslegend
    what if it seems to make excessive micro movement like it goes from slow speeds to super fast speeds on its own even when i turn it down it has like extreme laggy movement to supper fast or invert my looks with out activating look inverstion buttons randomly pressing upon hitting one button along with this random movement of mouse
  • Eduardo
    Please flash the firmware and select a different profile and it may be better.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy