• raymond spears
    Anyone know how or if it’s possible to map and use the extra buttons on the Logitech G502 hero mouse?
  • Moderator [Derek]

I believer the G502 has on-board memory. If so, you should be able to map the extra buttons to unused keyboard keys in the Logitech software, then set those keys to the features you want to map in the KeyMander software. For example, you could map a side button to "K" and then in the KeyMander software assign the feature you want on that mouse button to K.
  • violalyons
    Thank you so much! It's very helpful!
    google street view
  • jeremy11
    Hello, I have the G502 Lightspeed. I’ve tried unsuccessfully to program the extra mouse buttons. Is it possible to program extra buttons without using simulation/play mode?
  • Moderator [Derek]

The two primary side buttons are all that are addressable unless you bind those extra buttons to an unused key with the Logitech software, then set that key for your function.
  • jeremy11
    Ok so I went into the Logitech software and assigned my right/left wheel click to u/p. Then I assigned u/p to the function I wanted on keymamder software and it’s not working. I thought maybe it wasn’t possible with my particular mouse.

Also, in the keymander software could the mouse assignments m1 m2... etc represent the left/right wheel click? Thanks so much for the response, I’ve scoured the forums so I know you guys are tired of this question lol
  • Moderator [Derek]

Ok, I checked our 502 hero and the normal work around does not work with the other buttons. We will have to look into it with our engineering team as a possible patch.
  • jeremy11
    Aww that’s tragic, was hoping I was doing something wrong. Any suggestions for a mouse with multiple buttons that is compatible with keymander? As in use of all buttons is programmable thru keymander
  • Moderator [Derek]

Do you ever play with a PC connected? If so, should be able to use the mouse with the Logitech driver running and set custom bindings for those keys.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy