• BT-7274
    To use the G502 with extra buttons, the mouse must "recognize Logitech software" on my computer. I want to make sure I am doing it correctly. I wonder if you have a video tutorial or clear step-by-step order that is updated and works with G-HUB. I am loving this device so far, just I need to know quite a bit before continuing.
  • MARIANO
    yo tambien tengo el mouse g502 si llegaras a poder configurarlo, te recomiendo me ayudes. gracias
  • Eduardo

En nuestro Héroe 502 sólo podemos enlazar los botones de adelante y atrás laterales. Por alguna razón nuestra solución habitual de programar los otros botones a las teclas de teclado no utilizadas no parece funcionar con el G502 Hero. disculpa
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy