• admaltoid
    Hi, so for a good while I was having an awesome experience with my keymander, love the in depth customizability.

All of a sudden it doesn't want to work properly at all. No matter what settings I change it is making no difference. There is at least a 4 second delay between when I move my mouse and when any movement takes place on screen. I'm using a Razer Naga and have been since I got the keymander. Firmware is updated as per your website(and has been for a while), I don't know what to do anymore!
  • Moderator [Derek]

Are you playing with the PC connected in Simulation or Play Mode?
  • admaltoid
    Always play in simulation mode, so I can f12 back and forth
  • Moderator [Derek]

OK, this may be part of the problem. While simulation mode is running I suggest closing any internet browsers and turning off any custom mouse drivers as they can all cause latency. Also, depending on the system resources, your PC can be slowing you down. Try rebooting and ending all non-essential processes in your task manager, then see how that works. One or more of these processes is causing the latency you are experiencing.
  • admaltoid
    It was corrupted firmware, I reset it and reinstalled the latest and all works. Don't know how it happened.
  • Moderator [Derek]

We have had several users report similar problems, but we haven't been able to confirm if it is due to the way the file is unzipped, a Windows issue, etc. In any case, we are glad you got it figured out! Did you do anything different the second time around?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum!

Welcome to the KeyMander Forum! We encourage a community of KeyMander enthusiasts to help and support other members. As a member, you can share and download game profiles, share tips and tricks, and get the latest information about the KeyMander.

By submitting information to us, you acknowledge and agree that IOGEAR will collect and process that information about you in a manner consistent with our Privacy Policy

More Discussions